In general the customs procedures for export import are as follows:
- The exported goods must be reported in advanced to the customs office by filling out the export declaration (PEB) documents.
- PEB registration must include Company Master Number (NIPER) and is provided with complementary documents. PEB must be submitted no sooner than 7 days before the estimation date of export and no later than prior the exported goods enter the Custom Area. Customs complementary documents:x
- Invoice and Packing List
- Payment Receipt of State Non-Tax Revenue (PNBP).
- Payment Receipt of Custom Exit (in case of exported goods subject to customs exit)
- Documents from related technical institutions (in case the exported goods subject to provision of prohibition and/or restrictions)
At the customs office that implements PDE (Pertukaran Data Elektronik - Electronic Data Exchange) system, the customs, exporter/PPJK (Pengusaha Pengurusan Jasa Kepabeanan – Customs Clearance Service Company) are obliged to deliver PEB using Customs PDE system.
- The settlement of export tax if the exported goods subject to export tax. The delivery of PEB can be done by exporter or being authorized to PPJK.
- Physical and documents checks of the exported goods
- Approval and loading of exported goods to the carriers
For better overview on the custom clearance, please refer to the following file: